- Data protection
The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit this website.
Personal data is any data that can be used to personally identify you. For detailed information on the subject of data protection
- Data collection on this website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
Data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. His contact details
How do we collect your data? On the one hand, your data is collected by you providing it to us. This can be, for example Data that you enter in a contact form. Other data is collected automatically or after your consent when you visit the website through our IT systems. This is mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of the page of the page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter this website.
What do we use your data for? Some of the data is collected to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
We host the content of our website with the following provider:
All-Inkl – Provider is ALL-INKL.COM – Neue Medien Münnich, owner René Münnich, Hauptstraße 68, 02742
https://all-inkl.com/datenschutzinformationen/. The use of All-Inkl is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a
legitimate interest in the most reliable presentation of our website. Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent allows the storage of cookies or the
access to information in the user’s terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. includes. The consent can be revoked at any time.
We have concluded an order processing agreement (AVV) for the use of the above-mentioned service.
concluded. This is a contract required under data protection law, which guarantees that the personal data of our website visitors will only be processed in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the DSGVO.
- General notes and mandatory information
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your
personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations as well as this
Personal data is data with which you can be personally identified. This
and for what purpose this is done. We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have
can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not
- Note on the responsible entity The responsible party for data processing on this website is: Pia&Pia Wedding Planning O.E.. 84700 Kamari, Santorini Greece, Phone: +49 1633655513, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The responsible party is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.) decides.
- Storage period Unless a more specific storage period has been specified within this data protection statement, your personal data will remain with us your personal data with us until the purpose for the data processing ceases to apply. If you assert a legitimate request for deletion or revoke your consent to data processing, your data will be deleted, unless we have other legally permissible reasons for storing your personal data (e.g. retention periods under tax law or commercial law); in the latter case, the deletion will take place after these reasons cease to apply.
- Note on data transfer to the USA and other third countries We use, among other things, tools from companies based in the USA or other third countries that are not secure under data protection law. If these tools are active, your personal data may be transferred to these third countries and processed there. We would like to point out that no level of data protection comparable to that in the EU can be guaranteed in these countries. For example, US companies are obligated to release personal data to security authorities without your without you as the data subject being able to take legal action against this. It can therefore not be authorities (e.g. intelligence services) to process, evaluate and use your data on US servers for surveillance purposes. monitoring purposes, evaluate it and store it permanently. We have no influence on these processing activities.
- Revocation of your consent to data processing Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke consent you have already given at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocatio data processing remains unaffected by the revocation.
- Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority In the event of violations of the GDPR, data subjects have a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. The right of appeal exists without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
- Right to data portability You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automated, to yourself or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. hand over. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only be done insofar as it is technically feasible.
- Information, correction and deletion Within the scope of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to free of charge information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing and, if applicable, a right to correction or deletion of this data. For this as well as other questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time.
- Right to restriction of processing You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. For this purpose, you can contact us at any time. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data we have stored about you, we generally need time to verify this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request the
- Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data has happened/is happening unlawfully, you may Request the restriction of data processing instead of erasure.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you wish to use it to exercise, defense or assertion of legal claims, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of the deletion.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of the deletion.
- If you have lodged an objection pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, a balancing must be made between your interests and ours will be carried out. As long as it has not yet been determined whose interests are prevail, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data to demand.
- If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data – apart from its only with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a Member State are processed.
- SSL or TLS encryption This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as for example, orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator, SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from „http://“ to „https://“ and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties be read by third parties
- data collection on this website
Our internet pages use so-called „cookies“. Cookies are small data packets and do not cause do no harm to your terminal device. They are stored either temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (permanent cookies) stored on your end device. Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on your terminal until you delete them yourself or until they are automatically deleted by your web browser. Cookies can originate from us (first-party cookies) or from third-party companies (so-called third-party cookies). Third-party cookies enable the integration of certain services provided by third-party companies within websites (e.g. cookies for processing payment services). Cookies have various functions. Many cookies are technically necessary, as certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the shopping cart function or the display of videos). Other cookies can be used to evaluate user behavior or for advertising purposes.
Cookies that are used to carry out the electronic communication process, to provide functions requested by you (e.g. for the shopping cart function) or for optimizing the website (e.g. cookies for the website (e.g. cookies to measure the web audience) are necessary (necessary cookies), are used on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, unless another legal basis is specified. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of necessary cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as consent to the storage of cookies and comparable recognition technologies has been requested, the exclusively on the basis of this consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 Para. 1
TTDSG); the consent can be revoked at any time. You can set your browser to inform you when cookies are set and to allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally as well as activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. With the Deactivation of cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form including the
form, including the contact details you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry
and for the case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, insofar as your request is related to the the fulfillment of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
is necessary. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO) if this has been requested; consent can be revoked at any time. The data you entered in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage, or until the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after the processing of your inquiry has been completed). Mandatory legal provisions –
in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
Inquiry by e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry, including all personal data (name, inquiry) for the purpose of processing your request will be and processed by us. We do not pass on this data without your consent. The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO, provided that your request is related to the fulfillment of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures is necessary. In all other cases, the processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) or on your
consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO) if this has been requested; consent can be revoked at any time.
revocable at any time. The data you send to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to the
revoke your consent to storage, or until the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after the processing of your request has been completed). Mandatory legal provisions -in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
Plugins and tools
Vimeo without tracking (Do-Not-Track). This website uses plugins of the video portal Vimeo. The provider is Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New
York, New York 10011, USA. When you visit one of our pages equipped with Vimeo videos, a connection is established to the Vimeo servers is established. The Vimeo server is informed which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo obtains your IP address. However, we have set Vimeo in such a way that Vimeo does not track your Vimeo will not track your user activity and will not set any cookies. The use of Vimeo is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If a corresponding
consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission as well as, according to Vimeo’s statement on „legitimate business interests“. Details can be found here: https://vimeo.com/privacy.
Google Fonts (local hosting)
This site uses Google Fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts.
provided by Google. The Google Fonts are installed locally. A connection to Google servers does not take place.
does not take place.
Further information on Google Fonts can be found at
We have integrated Google Drive on this website. The provider is Google Ireland Limited („Google“),
Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Drive allows us to include an upload area on our website where you can upload content.
upload content. When you upload content, it is stored on Google Drive’s servers.
When you enter our website, a connection is also established to Google Drive so that Google Drive can determine that you have visited our website.
The use of Google Drive is based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in a reliable upload area on its website.
Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.